Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Sword & Sandal Movies on Monster Kid Radio


In the month of September, Derek Koch's podcast Monster Kid Radio is covering four Italian muscle  man movies. The four are listed above all of them are worth checking out if you have any interest in these fun adventure films that often have some pretty cool monsters menacing the hero. 

I love Derek's show and, as you can see, I get to participate in the episode focused on Mario Bava's brilliant HERCULES IN THE HAUNTED WORLD (1961). It was a lot of fun being part of the discussion along with Dominique Lamssies. We had a great time and it was amazing being the one on the show that could best pronounce some of the Italian names! Since I am semi-famous for screwing up Spanish names and words of all kind it was strange to feel like I was getting some things right. I owe it all to my tyrannical French teacher in high school, I guess. 

Anyway - Check out this series of monster filled discussions over at Monster Kid Radio


1 comment:

Adrian Smith said...

I still haven't seen Hercules in the Haunted World. I figure I might as well wait now for the inevitable blu ray.